Oh, things aren't looking too good for the Kaysar man, not at all. Unless the coup d'etat that Julie hinted at happens affecting this eviction, he's most likely out the door once again.
Here are the more important schemings and dealings from last night and overnight from that Big Brother house of Turning Tides:
- Will and Mike Boogie seem to think Kaysar will be going (and they were two votes some think will be for Kaysar).
- They think it will be 5-1 for him to go with Janelle's vote nullified by James. Howie would be the one remaining vote.
- James told Chicken George he wouldn't ask for votes, but he asks to do what's best for him (George) in the house. [Editor's note: Thus implying that he should vote with the house rather than from the heart.]
- Some of the houseguests made a fake rock video with Howie on air drums. It was nice to see some laughs in the house.
- Danielle and Erika decided that if someone were to come back, they'd want it to be Diane.
- James fussed to Danielle that Kaysar went to Erika campaigning for a vote. [Editor's note: And, that's not allowed?]
- BB gave George some Gas-X for his um... condition. The house will love it if it works.
- Danielle and Erika said the show fans will hate them for taking out their favorite - Kaysar. [Editor's note: Maybe. We'll see. I personally think Danielle is playing the game well. Erika? I don't have her quite figured out yet.]
- Kaysar talked to Mike Boogie about how he's ready to play due to recent events (nomination). Mike actually hedged and didn't commit to anything except that Kaysar would be tough to be against at the end. [Editor's note: Oh, Kaysar... Mike does NOT want you in the Final Two! Not that Mike will make it into the Final Two, mind you. He should be gone long before then, I would think.]
- They headed towards bed rather early (not that they necessarily slept) - Danielle made a point to settle in the Bug Room with a group oof the others. She has to keep tabs on folks, y'know!
- Danielle and Marcellas say that Howie needs to grow up and stop becoming threatening each time noms don't go the way he wants.
- Erika told Danielle that she thinks James should go on the block next week (again) and this time, be voted out. [Editor's note: Erika realizes he won't keep his word to anyone and is working all sides of the house. Not that she isn't doing the same, but at least she's not as blatant about it.]
- Danielle is upset that "Kaysar has to leave." Although she put it all in motion, she honestly seems to like him a lot.
And there ya go...