Who will be evicted? Will it be Dick or Joe? Graphic artist Zoetawny wants to know!
Since the Power of Veto Ceremony, Joe's been even more annoying than usual. That, but of course, is good for Dick's cause. Although it often sounds like an ouster is a sure thing, until the votes are cast we really don't know how it'll all go down. But the more houseguests Joe can alienate in between now and the voting on Wednesday, the better chance Dick has of staying in the house.
Here's what's been happening in the Big Brother House of Frantic Campaigning:
- Nick told Amber and Jameka that he doesn't think Joe has enough votes to stay.
- Kail wants Mike to vote Dick out.
- Kail thinks that Mike, Nick, herself, and possibly Eric will vote Dick out. (She doesn't know that Eric's vote is OURS.)
- She thinks that she may be able to get Zach in on the Vote Out Dick Movement.
- When Joe approached her, Amber told him that she must vote for Dick to stay.
- Jen told Kail it's better if Joe goes -- if he stays, he'll be a target. Kail told her that Evel Dick owes her a favor.
- Kail doesn't understand why both Jen and Mike are bothered by Zach. She doesn't see the behavior.
- Jen said that no one wants Zach in sequester.
- Jen thinks it may be a close vote week which means everyone has to be nice to her. @@
- Joe, when begging Jessica for her vote, also asked her how to get Mike's vote... to stay, of course.
- Joe told Jessica he caught Dustin lying to him. The lie? He didn't tell him that Jen was putting him on the block when he knew that was the case. (I wouldn't tell him either!)
- Jen talked about Vanna White, the mother of the family for whom she's a nanny. Gag me with a spoon.
- Joe moaned that this season is "so scripted." I believe he means due to the presence of Dustin he can't play the game as he had planned.
- Daniele said Joe is putting too much pressure on her calling her his only hope to stay in the game.
- Eric thinks that if Joe stays and wins HOH, he'll put him on the block.
- Kail told Daniele that her father had asked her to spare her (Daniele) the week she was HOH so he could have another week with Daniele. She also told her that Dick said he owes her for doing so.
- Kail told Danielle she's still scared Dick might come after her if he stays. Daniele told Amber that she'll tell Dick to target Jen, Mike, or Zach... but to keep his word to Kail.
- Joe thinks he has Kail, Dustin, Mike, Zach, and Eric votes.
- When Dick asked Jessica if he was overconfident, she insisted he was staying.
- Dustin told Kail he wants Joe to go.
- Dick brought up the Spool of Lies. Heh.
- Dick told Kail that Daniele doesn't like Zach.
- Dick also told Kail that he heard that she said he was her target. She claimed it's only because she thought he was going to go after her, but she feels safe with him now. (We'll see how safe on Thursday. Dick and Kail are the two serious BB gamers in the house. It could be the War of the Worlds when those two collide.)
- Jen told Jessica that Amber offered to go up as a pawn to get Dick out of the house. (I vaguely recall that, but don't know how serious she was about it.)
So, there you go. It's a Spool of Lies on a wild Merry-Go-Round. I think that Dick is probably safe, but I know I'll vote for Eric to vote Joe out.